Repair your damaged hair and moisturize your dry hair, with the help of these fabulous conditioners that you prepare at home you will love it!
People suffer from a variety of hair problems today, such as hair loss until the appearance of gray hair at a very young age and it is truly frightening. This may be due to changes in lifestyle, adulteration of food and pollution. Even some people have these problems by using many cosmetic products from the market for hair care.
But these products have harmful chemicals that can damage healthy hair. The best way to deal with these problems and have a more beautiful hair, will be to know some natural remedies made at home for hair conditioning. Learn, how to make conditioners for dry and damaged hair at home.
Hair conditioners can be found in large quantities on the market, but if you wish, you can make your own natural home conditioners. Homemade conditioners are generally inexpensive and you can easily make them with ingredients available on the shelves of your kitchen. Also, they are free of harmful compounds, so you will not have any side effects. Is not that really cool?
In general, there are many items in your kitchen that can be used to make natural beauty products such as hair conditioner. If you are looking for the best conditioners for damaged and dry hair, you came to the right place, besides saving money, the main reason to make your own hair conditioner is to take care of it better protecting it from harmful and aggressive chemical products. Proper hair care leaves hair shiny and silky after shampooing.
Conditioner with vinegar for dry and mistreated hair
This hair mask is really very advantageous with the eggs that give your hair shine and protein. Honey is known as a wonderful natural moisturizer that moisturizes your hair. If you are looking for a remedy for hair loss, vinegar will be the best remedy. For the health of your hair, olive oil is the main ingredient of the hair mask.
- To make this conditioner, the ingredients you need are three tablespoons of olive oil, two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, the juice of a lemon, 1 egg and a spoonful of honey. Increase or decrease the amounts of the ingredients depending on the length of your hair.
- Beat the egg and add the rest of the ingredients, mixing everything well so that it is well integrated. Apply this mixture from the root to the ends of the hair and put on a shower cap or bag and let it act on the hair for 20 minutes. Wash your hair like you normally do with a mild shampoo. Apply this conditioner once a week.
Conditioner with banana for dry and battered hair
Bananas are one of the best conditioners for hair, they are beneficial for hair damage and it works wonders for people with harsh hair and a lot of frizz.
- Take a banana, three tablespoons of honey, three tablespoons of milk, three tablespoons of olive oil and an egg. Mix all these ingredients well and make a paste. Apply the paste to the hair and let it act for 15 to 30 minutes and then wash your hair as you normally do with a mild shampoo. Apply this conditioner once a week.
Conditioner with avocado for dry and damaged hair
The banana nourishes your hair and prevents hair from becoming frizzy and frizzy. The avocado helps in the growth and hydrates the hair. Olive oil makes your hair healthier and brighter. Honey brightens your hair and can also be used to lighten your hair.
- First, take an avocado, peel it and cut it in half (you can also use a whole avocado depending on the length of your hair) and crush it until it becomes a paste. Then take half a banana and add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix it well with the avocado paste. Then take an egg and add it to the banana and avocado mix in a blender until smooth.
- First make sure your hair is dry. Start applying the avocado and banana conditioner leaving one centimeter of the hair root without a mask. Make sure not to apply the conditioner on the scalp. Then continue down and concentrate on the tips of the hair, as these are the most damaging usually. Leave the conditioner for about 20 minutes and wash your hair as you normally do with a mild shampoo. Apply this conditioner once a week.
Conditioner with coconut oil for damaged and dry hair
- You will need 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of rose water. Pour all the ingredients into a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Apply the treatment to the hair freshly washed with shampoo and let it act for 15 minutes and finish by washing with warm water. Apply once or twice a week.
Conditioner with coconut milk for dry and damaged hair
- You will need 4 tablespoons of coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 capsule of vitamin E, 1 teaspoon of rose water and 1 teaspoon of vegetable glycerin. Pour all the ingredients into a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Start applying the mixture on your scalp and hair. Cover your hair with a bathing cap or plastic bag and leave it on for about 20 minutes. This will create a warm environment that will allow the stems of your hair to absorb moisture and nutrition. Rinse your hair with cold or warm water. Apply once or twice a week.