As we grow, and with all occupations in our day to day, it becomes more complicated to be fit. But beyond the aesthetic, health is very important.
Take care of yourself from home without wasting time and money doing these squats with a simple routine that will give you positive results.
Squats, or squad, are the ideal exercise for the legs and lower torso; They are not exclusive to women, although men prefer to exercise arms and back. Here we tell you how to do them.
1. Classic Squat
It helps tone the legs, buttocks and hips, recommended for beginners because it does not require much experience.
- Straight back, feet shoulder-width apart and knees slightly bent.
- Lower your hip a little with the help of your knees where you don’t lose your balance, as if you were sitting on a chair.
- That the knees do not exceed the tip of the feet. Straighten your body to the initial position.
- Perform three sets of 15 repetitions.
2. Squat with jump
Stride squat helps to firm all leg muscles.
- Spread your legs a little more than the size of your shoulders and remove the tips of your feet.
- Bend your knees until they align with your hip.
- Boost your body up with a jump without taking momentum.
Do 15 repetitions in four sets.
3. Squat Bulgaria
Mix between simple and jump squats, they are perfect for hardening your buttocks, legs and back.
- With the help of a bench or step, support the tip of one foot back without losing balance.
- The front knee should be flexed until the back leg reaches ankle height.
- With the back leg, be strong while lowering, always with a straight back.
Ten repetitions with each leg and complete three sets.
4. Open squat or ballet
The sumo squat or ballet is recommended for those who want to tone muscles of the buttocks and legs, giving a more rounded appearance.
- Separate your feet a little more than the size of your shoulders with split ends.
- With your back straight, flex your legs as low as you can.
- Already down, put your feet on tip.
- Return to the starting position.
Do three sets of 15 repetitions.
5. Squats with displacement
- Position of a normal squat; stretch one leg forward as if taking a step.
- Flex both legs without the knee exceeding the toe.
- Return to the starting position. Repeat with five or six more steps.
- Repeat with the opposite leg with a series of four repetitions.
This movement is rougher because it demands more of your physical abilities, tests your resistance.
In our daily life this type of movements, which are natural, is implicitly present, which is almost imperceptible. Take care of your health and every time you do exercise stay hydrated, this helps you to be fit and with an excellent mood.