20% of the population suffers from arthritis, wear, or even osteoporosis, a product of a poor diet and an uncontrolled life routine, all this affects the health of our bones and joints, therefore it is necessary to assume a diet with which We can rebuild the joints and bones avoiding their complete deterioration.
The body is like a machine that must be maintained and cared for, because in this way we will be able to delay premature aging and disease.
Having joint problems, we must be patient since they are not easily resolved. For this, it is necessary to change some of our habits and be constant. Here we show you healthy diets that you can add to your lifestyle to rebuild stronger bones and joints. Still we recommend a visit to the doctor so you can have the right medical treatment.
Diet to rebuild bones and joints
To improve the condition of the bones and joints, two types of diets should be applied:
- A purifying diet: It is very important to start eliminating those toxins that degrade our cells, tissues and weaken our systems until they age. So you have to start by eliminating the intake of soda with gas or foods rich in saturated fats, because they cause the loss of calcium that fortifies bones or teeth.
- Reconstructive diet: On the other hand, to get the essential nutrients and enzymes to rebuild the cartilage and promote cell regeneration, you have to follow a reconstructive diet.
On an empty stomach, take a glass of warm water with lemon or a tablespoon of olive oil with a few drops of lemon juice.
- A bowl with 15 grapes and two slices of pineapple.
- Green tea
- A bowl of strawberries with kiwi.
- Peach juice.
- Almond milk
- A bowl of oatmeal with a green apple.
- Baked eggplants.
- Steamed broccoli.
- Integral bread sandwich with avocado, mustard and tomatoes.
- Carrots with brown rice.
- Cabbage salads with cucumber, pineapple, spinach and pumpkin seeds.
- Pineapple, avocado, lettuce, raw broccoli salad, and almonds.
- Beet juice or beet with apple and an omelet with garlic.
2. Reconstructive diet
Recommended for dinner or lunch and with which you can begin to rebuild bones and joints in a gradual manner.
- Baked cod with tomato.
- Carrot soup.
- Chicken breast with lemon.
- Baked salmon with lemon and pepper sauce.
- Eggs au gratin
- Tomatoes stuffed with turkey meat.
- Wholemeal rye bread with a garlic or onion tortilla.
Tips to improve bone health
Remember, avoid soda, industrial and precooked food. Also, drink at least two liters of water a day, and eat fruits rich in vitamin C. Learn more information to know how much water to drink per day.
Many times, when we talk about having a healthy life, exercise should be incorporated. However, when you suffer from joint and bone problems, the exercise should be moderate. Because if we undergo intense training it can cause us more problems than benefits, so it is best to follow simple guidelines.
Another big problem is that many people abuse anti-inflammatories. You should take into account that any medicine has components that can eventually harm you. In this case, combine them with natural remedies. Remember that if you become aware of how important it is to take care of yourself, your quality of life will improve from today.